Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I think Jorge just threatened to beat me up on Twitter

I think Jorge just threatened to beat me up on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Did you commit a thought crime? Why can't I see it, have you blocked me?

Maybe anti-semites are automatically blocked from following Jewishers nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Did you commit a thought crime? Why can't I see it, have you blocked me?

Maybe anti-semites are automatically blocked from following Jewishers nowadays
    How very dare you! You big-nosed Jesus killer.

I've seen it now. The laptop jibe is really rather splendid, you are to be congratulated. There's an echo of the bile of the monty of 15 years ago there.

He’s gone all threateny again.

Is he...erm...a large man? 😳

How very dare you! You big-nosed Jesus killer.

I've seen it now. The laptop jibe is really rather splendid, you are to be congratulated. There's an echo of the bile of the monty of 15 years ago there.

He’s gone all threateny again.

Is he...erm...a large man? 😳
    What's he saying? I can't see his bit because I blocked him.

He's a lefty, m. The chances of him stirring himself to actually do anything are virtually zero. Mind you, I suspect that his rage at your race's dirty Zionist-Amerikan banking conspiracy could drive him to depserate measures.

He’s offered to “show me around” Bradford so I can see how well integrated the locals are.

The idea that such a trip might not end with me being taken in by Allans as a sex slave seems highly fanciful.

What's he saying? I can't see his bit because I blocked him.

He's a lefty, m. The chances of him stirring himself to actually do anything are virtually zero. Mind you, I suspect that his rage at your race's dirty Zionist-Amerikan banking conspiracy could drive him to depserate measures.

He’s offered to “show me around” Bradford so I can see how well integrated the locals are.

The idea that such a trip might not end with me being taken in by Allans as a sex slave seems highly fanciful.
    Going round Bradford is bad enough without even thinking about you being penetrated by the locals
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Going round Bradford is bad enough without even thinking about you being penetrated by the locals
    Burney was in Bradford recently. Safe to say he wasn't impressed. I don't know if he was penetrated by any locals, mind.

latte in one hand / Mac book air in the other

I will give him one thing...he hasn’t blocked you or cried to Twitter so fair play for that...although that’s probably because he thinks he’s winning your debates.