Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Fair play to the Ox.

Fair play to the Ox.

“Once a Gooner always a Gooner’ that’s what they say. I had a personal sort of feeling in that game that we needed to get it done for all the people I left at Arsenal.”

Good man.

He could reasonably have said "I've got a CL medal and Arsenal are phucking shyte"

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    “Once a Gooner always a Gooner’ that’s what they say. I had a personal sort of feeling in that game that we needed to get it done for all the people I left at Arsenal.”

Good man.

He could reasonably have said "I've got a CL medal and Arsenal are phucking shyte"
    How does Liverpool winning the CL help people at Arsenal?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How does Liverpool winning the CL help people at Arsenal?
    There must be one or two people still at the club who hate Tottenham. Is Armand Traoré still on the payroll?

Good man.

Yes, I thought that was rather nice. He always seemed like a decent lad.

Him, Theo, Santi, Aaron, Big Poldi, Cesc... so many lovely boys, all gone now, alas, gone...

Good man.

'I had a personal sort of feeling in that game that we needed to get it done for all the people I left at Arsenal.'

hmmm he didn't play though.

There must be one or two people still at the club who hate Tottenham. Is Armand Traoré still on the payroll?
    Doubt it. They're all soulless mercenaries now. If he meant the fans, he should have said so. No-one at the club gives a toss.

Good man.

A tad strange though, you know, him not kicking a ball and all that..

He didn’t even play 1 second of any CL game for them

Yet is acting like he banged in a hat trick

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Doubt it. They're all soulless mercenaries now. If he meant the fans, he should have said so. No-one at the club gives a toss.
    Perhaps he meant the fans - it was a live interview. #BahHumbug

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    He didn’t even play 1 second of any CL game for them

Yet is acting like he banged in a hat trick

Never liked him, t. Liver-lipped twát.