Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Farewell then, Stephan Lichtsteiner.

Farewell then, Stephan Lichtsteiner.

Whilst your legs didn't really function too well, your ability to engage in shíthousery at absolutely any opportunity was hugely enjoyable.

May you enjoy a lengthy and healthy retirement in Swtzerland, enjoying all the good things that country has to offer, such a rosti, fondue and, wait, hold on, no, that's the lot. Rosti and fondue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Whilst your legs didn't really function too well, your ability to engage in shíthousery at absolutely any opportunity was hugely enjoyable.

May you enjoy a lengthy and healthy retirement in Swtzerland, enjoying all the good things that country has to offer, such a rosti, fondue and, wait, hold on, no, that's the lot. Rosti and fondue.
    and watches and Toblerone
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

What about Veal Cordon Bleu? That's Swiss, isn't it?

I never really got acquainted with him. I can see that in future people will mention his name and I will look at them blankly.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What about Veal Cordon Bleu? That's Swiss, isn't it?
    Is it? I suppose it's got Swiss cheese in it... I'll allow it.

Rosti, fondue, watches, Toblerone and Veal Cordon Bleu. Actually that's not too bad. wd swissers.

Is it? I suppose it's got Swiss cheese in it... I'll allow it.

Rosti, fondue, watches, Toblerone and Veal Cordon Bleu. Actually that's not too bad. wd swissers.
    And Nazi gold stolen from dead Jews, obvs.

I never really got acquainted with him. I can see that in future people will mention his name and I will look at them blankly.
    the new Sebastian Svärd...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

And Nazi gold stolen from dead Jews, obvs.
    It was only resting in George Galloway's deposit box...