Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm really hoping for some top-quality undiplomatic bantz from The Donald.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    Not a fan?
    The thing that turned me against him was the "grabbing 'em by the pussy" quote Chief. Not that I object to the language he used, but just 'cos he got a hundred times the pussy I ever did doesn't mean he has to rub it in

too ****ing right!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He's already ensured his visit is a success by putting that revolting little terrorist-loving Allan midget in his fúcking place.
    here here!!

He's already ensured his visit is a success by putting that revolting little terrorist-loving Allan midget in his fúcking place.
    Terrorist loving? - The Gruaniadista were telling us all recently he practically murdered Shamima Begum's son with his own bare hands!

And just how much of a midget is he btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Terrorist loving? - The Gruaniadista were telling us all recently he practically murdered Shamima Begum's son with his own bare hands!

Very. 5'5" appazza, Herb. A midget, really.

I've always said never trust a short man, Herb. Bitter n twisted deviants to a man.

He's 5'5"

And his brother-in-law was a speaker at Al Muhajiroun rallies and Khan attended an event with him in 2004 at which he spoke about the Palestinian conflict in 2004 alongside a Hamas supporter, a preacher who backed an Islamic state, an activist who has threatened "fire throughout the world", a man who led a boycott of Holocaust Memorial Day in 2005 and a Muslim leader who called for attacks on the British Royal Navy if it blocked arms smuggling in Gaza.

This is in addition to his regular legal work advocating on behalf of islamic terrorists.

I bumped into him on the Strand last year and thought he was a child He's a proper short árse. 5' 3" I reckon.

He's 5'5"

And his brother-in-law was a speaker at Al Muhajiroun rallies and Khan attended an event with him in 2004 at which he spoke about the Palestinian conflict in 2004 alongside a Hamas supporter, a preacher who backed an Islamic state, an activist who has threatened "fire throughout the world", a man who led a boycott of Holocaust Memorial Day in 2005 and a Muslim leader who called for attacks on the British Royal Navy if it blocked arms smuggling in Gaza.

This is in addition to his regular legal work advocating on behalf of islamic terrorists.
    No b .. you've mixed him up with Jezza there. The midget's a Tory ffs! - Oops - errata - he is Labour apparantly. Could have sworn he was one of your lot

I met him as well in Reiss in Covent Garden. Absolute pathetic looking midget but his daughter is fit.

He's 5'5"

I'm no fan of the man, but the whole 'speaking alongside XYZ at events' arrow aimed at people can be aimed at people you agree with has well as disagree with. It leads to people on all sides being "no platformed" because others don't want to be associated with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I'm no fan of the man, but the whole 'speaking alongside XYZ at events' arrow aimed at people can be aimed at people you agree with has well as disagree with. It leads to people on all sides being "no platformed" because others don't want to be associated with them.
    I agree, but this was an explicitly islamist meeting at which he chose to speak.