Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gentlemen, whatever our differences, we must agree that tonight we avoided the worst

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Last night was pleasing but this was only small consolation compared to Wednesday night.
    I’d argue that a win on Wednesday night would have been absolutely zero consolation if Tottenham had won the CL, so I’m just happy that things happened this way round instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I’d argue that a win on Wednesday night would have been absolutely zero consolation if Tottenham had won the CL, so I’m just happy that things happened this way round instead.

Arsenal first
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

And you’d be completely correct.

thing in the world ever.

It is the job of anyone associated with Arsenal Football Club to ensure that such a thing never again becomes possible.

Let us all work together to make this happen!
    "WE"... may i remind you that you offered up to the Gods that you would have happily accepted a SPurs win so your daughter gets her job. You are not one of us, you are an outcast who should be banished to the back of beyond.... or Norfolk as some prefer to call it
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar