Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gentlemen, whatever our differences, we must agree that tonight we avoided the worst

Gentlemen, whatever our differences, we must agree that tonight we avoided the worst

thing in the world ever.

It is the job of anyone associated with Arsenal Football Club to ensure that such a thing never again becomes possible.

Let us all work together to make this happen!

I can’t even type I’m so happy.

I might cry

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    thing in the world ever.

It is the job of anyone associated with Arsenal Football Club to ensure that such a thing never again becomes possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

I can’t even type I’m so happy.

I might cry
    Fück me! Them winning the league would have been a piece of píss by comparison.

They’re still third-rate no-marks!

thing in the world ever.

B, you have spent the last few weeks telling us that they would win it, I told you they wouldn't

I've opened a Château Cantin to drink to them losing.

I still fúcking hate Liverpool...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    B, you have spent the last few weeks telling us that they would win it, I told you they wouldn't

I've opened a Château Cantin to drink to them losing.

I still fúcking hate Liverpool...
    I have literally devoted weeks of psychic energy to a reverse jinx and this is the thanks I get?
    You fùcking ingrates!

I have literally devoted weeks of psychic energy to a reverse jinx and this is the thanks I get?
    You fùcking ingrates!
    you do realise your daughter's job is going in the shítter, don't you?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

thing in the world ever.

I share your sentiment, like any arsenal fan I feel a huge sense of relief tonight.

However, let’s not forget our best friend survived cancer, but it still killed our second best friend. At least this is how it feels to me.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    I share your sentiment, like any arsenal fan I feel a huge sense of relief tonight.

However, let’s not forget our best friend survived cancer, but it still killed our second best friend. At least this is how it feels to me.
    This is a genuinely weird analogy, but OK.

thing in the world ever.

Last night was pleasing but this was only small consolation compared to Wednesday night.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Seems we’ve rubbed off on Anthony Joshua imo

Complacent
    Sloppy
    Not taking opponents seriously
    Brittle defence
    Quits before the end
    Absolutely rubbish away from home
    Spins you a story afterwards about how the better opponent won and will try harder next time