Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: herbert chapman you cúnt.

  1. #1

    herbert chapman you cúnt.

    Is it true you called me a cúnt?

    Confess and I'll end you quickly and mercifully.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is it true you called me a cúnt?

    Confess and I'll end you quickly and mercifully.
    This week has made us all turn on one another What will happen tomorrow when Kane nets an injurytime winner to complete a huge comeback???

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is it true you called me a cúnt?

    Confess and I'll end you quickly and mercifully.
    I most certainly did not c. I called you a braying jackanapes and a featherwit who was conceived in his mother's anus after she allowed herself to be sodomized by a drunken syphillitic matlow.

    I would not employ such course nordic profanities as the 'C' word c.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I most certainly did not c. I called you a braying jackanapes and a featherwit who was conceived in his mother's anus after she allowed herself to be sodomized by a drunken syphillitic matlow.

    I would not employ such course nordic profanities as the 'C' word c.
    Well that's a relief, h. I can head into the weekend full of good cheer now.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well that's a relief, h. I can head into the weekend full of good cheer now.
    Cùnt’s lying. Cùnt definitely called you a cùnt.

    ‘Shut up you old cùnt’, he said. The cùnt.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Cùnt’s lying. Cùnt definitely called you a cùnt.

    ‘Shut up you old cùnt’, he said. The cùnt.
    He never did!

    What a cúnt. Him, not you.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is it true you called me a cúnt?

    Confess and I'll end you quickly and mercifully.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUncUQn7P20
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

    'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Speaking of cűnts....

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Cùnt’s lying. Cùnt definitely called you a cùnt.

    ‘Shut up you old cùnt’, he said. The cùnt.
    This thread is like a group of bald men arguing over a comb.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Speaking of cűnts....
    Yes? ......
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

    'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •