Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Talking of frayed tempers, sw called me a nonce on twitter :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I strongly suspect that he had imbibed of the juice of the grape. or grain. Or both.

Let us always remember our station as gentlemen and try to set an example of politeness and sanguinity at all times. Bear in mind that drooling, simple creatures like herb look to the likes of us for guidance.
    Yes, but we must also bear in mind that cattle look to the prod for guidance. It doesn’t do to coddle our more bovine brethren. They get uppity and start to imagine they’re our equals.

I strongly suspect that he had imbibed of the juice of the grape. or grain. Or both.

Let us always remember our station as gentlemen and try to set an example of politeness and sanguinity at all times. Bear in mind that drooling, simple creatures like herb look to the likes of us for guidance.
    And while we're on such subjects c, a gentleman would never abuse his position as a moderator to interfere with the contents of another chap's post.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    And while we're on such subjects c, a gentleman would never abuse his position as a moderator to interfere with the contents of another chap's post.
    I quite agree, h.

Are you suggesting that this has happened?

Do you think? I remember nothing of shoes. I may have had a drink or two.
    My father was inflicting some sickly Californian filth on me. It was treacle and tasted of Vanilla and I had to drink about a bottle of it before it became even semi-palatable. I don’t know what he was thinking. Anyway, it left me with the most dreadful hangover yesterday for which I hold the entire US wine-growing industry responsible.

Sir C "I quite agree, h. Are you suggesting that this has happened?"

Callback for Nicosia
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My father was inflicting some sickly Californian filth on me. It was treacle and tasted of Vanilla and I had to drink about a bottle of it before it became even semi-palatable. I don’t know what he was thinking. Anyway, it left me with the most dreadful hangover yesterday for which I hold the entire US wine-growing industry responsible.
    I had to do an all-dayer yesterday. Started with beer and rosé at Zedel, moved on to beer through the afternoon and then it all ended messily with Vieux Carrés at the Savoy

This morning wasn't good.

I quite agree, h.

Are you suggesting that this has happened?
    Oh, yes. Now I remember, I think that in my cups I took exception to h calling you a cùnt and abused my privilege to change his post. Silly, really, but there we are.
    Last edited by Burney; 05-31-2019 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, yes. Now I remember, I think that in my cups I took offence at h calling you a cùnt and abused my privilege to change his post. Silly, really, but there we are.
    1. He called me a what now?
    2. Did you? Aww that's sweet. ty b.

71 Guns did it recently to a post made by Yesterday Once More

All good fun
    10 characters? Pile of cund.