Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm really quite surprised at how little fall out there is following Wednesday.

I'm really quite surprised at how little fall out there is following Wednesday.

Not because we lost a final, but because we lost a final in the most abject, limp, hapless, hopeless manner imagineable. Haven't the likes of Clause lost their shít entirely? Where are the Twitter rows and the footage of Arsenal fans fighting each other? No cries of 'Get out while you can, Ainsley!'?

For once we actually are a club in crisis and no one seems to care.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Not because we lost a final, but because we lost a final in the most abject, limp, hapless, hopeless manner imagineable. Haven't the likes of Clause lost their shít entirely? Where are the Twitter rows and the footage of Arsenal fans fighting each other? No cries of 'Get out while you can, Ainsley!'?

Here you go

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...o-london-tube/

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That's more like it! "Come at me bro, come at me bro."

DT also made The Sun!
    It focuses on him getting interrupted by a heckler during his AFTV spot and unleashing a torrent of rude words in an aggressive manner towards the verbal assailant
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

That's more like it! "Come at me bro, come at me bro."
    Here from about 2.45 is quite funny, too.

‘Relax your fùcking gums!’

https://youtu.be/Xl19eb6HFbk

" Arsenal fan explodes at heckler in X-rated AFTV rant and says 'relax your gums' "

.....An incensed DT - real name Daniel Turner - turns round to face the heckler and explodes.

In an astonishing 45-second attack, he shouts: "Shut the f*** up! Seriously, shut up you f***ing d***head.

"If you want to say something, you come on here and say something. Shut up.

"Move yourself. Relax your f***ing gums."

"How many games have I been to this year? Every single f***ing game you silly mug, f*** off about 'how many games'.

"You've been to more games than me? I've forgotten more games than you know k***head.

COME ON YOU GUMMERS
    "Shut up. F***ing k***head. D***head. Other f***ing k***heads over there.

"I bet this is your first f***ing game you prat. F*** off. F*** off d***head. F*** him, f*** him."
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    " Arsenal fan explodes at heckler in X-rated AFTV rant and says 'relax your gums' "

.....An incensed DT - real name Daniel Turner - turns round to face the heckler and explodes.

In an astonishing 45-second attack, he shouts: "Shut the f*** up! Seriously, shut up you f***ing d***head.

"If you want to say something, you come on here and say something. Shut up.

"Move yourself. Relax your f***ing gums."

"How many games have I been to this year? Every single f***ing game you silly mug, f*** off about 'how many games'.

"You've been to more games than me? I've forgotten more games than you know k***head.

COME ON YOU GUMMERS
    "Shut up. F***ing k***head. D***head. Other f***ing k***heads over there.

"I bet this is your first f***ing game you prat. F*** off. F*** off d***head. F*** him, f*** him."
    Relax your gums! Utter genius!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Here from about 2.45 is quite funny, too.

‘Relax your fùcking gums!’

https://youtu.be/Xl19eb6HFbk
    I take it all back.

Well I think rather that the response is one of a deep breath. Because this really is a systemic problem, and this season has surfaced this. A dramatic change is therefore needed, and people need to take a breath before considering what comes next.

I take it all back.
    he does get quite wound up by it all, doesn't he?

he may be a massive tool, but it is mad for someone to question how many matches he goes to when he's made the, I understand to be, arduous trip to Baku and is fillmed outside the ground at every match.

in several ways, we have a lot of ridicules supporters and fans, a microcosm of which are portrayed in that clip.

Relax your fúcking gums? the work of either a brilliant or deranged mind...I know which one I suspect.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”