Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'll tell you what's worse than Arsenal losing, trying to lose weight, that's what

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Compare the calories in booze/fries/cheeseburger to the calories expended in a workout....

You'll have your answer then.
    Innit, I work out on a machine for half an hour to burn enough calories for that chocolate bar I just ate.

Not eating the chocolate bar is easier.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    post my trip to Canada and NY I maxed out at 15 st 8 lbs - not good

Down to just over 15 st now but want to lose a bit more.

Tue - wanted beer post work, drank light tonic
    Wed - wanted loads of beer/wine with the football, drank 2 cans of lager and one glass of wine
    Thu morning - wanted a bacon sarnie, had an M&S fruit package with mango and watermelon
    Thu lunch - wanted a 5 Guys double cheese n bacon burger, had a Pret Italian salad

Life is sh1t right now
    You have to embrace the misery. It's not forever and you actually get used to being hungry. It becomes your friend as its a clear sign that what you're doing is working.

One tip- stop weighing yourself. It is meaningless and the weight loss isn't consistent. A good week will tell you you can step off the gas a bit, a bad week will make you want to give up. Forget the weight, just measure it by how your clothes fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Innit, I work out on a machine for half an hour to burn enough calories for that chocolate bar I just ate.

Not eating the chocolate bar is easier.
    Do the workout and avoid the chocolate and all will be well.

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I love that thin feeling in the morning when you wake up.

I am talking about myself and not your thin feeling.

I’m starting a tape worm company if you want in.

It’s aimed at the woke SJWs

By taking one you’re helping another of nature’s creations, helping the environment, reducing your carbon footprint and improving your health.

I’m going to be mega rich.

Also I’ve invented Dirt Butter. Brilliant on toast imo....even though I haven’t tried it and I’m not sure it’s actually butter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Although there is something to be said for not being one meal away from starvation. In an uncertain world a (modest) reserve fuel tank could come in handy.