Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I have decided to stop identifying as a football fan.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Bless your heart, but I’ve known you almost 20 years, and of all your qualities, good or and, you have never been any5hingclose to being a football fan. In 2004 you were bitching about how **** Thierry Henry was, for all love. No, stickball is you4 thing, and that’s fine.
    Did he ever stand four square on the old North Bank like us c, repelling the invading Irons with his bare fists? I very much doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Did he ever stand four square on the old North Bank like us c, repelling the invading Irons with his bare fists? I very much doubt it.
    I had a skinhead, 96 hole oxblood DMs with razor blades poking out of the toes and a butcher's coat h. I expect we battled back to back for the honour of our club on many occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I had a skinhead, 96 hole oxblood DMs with razor blades poking out of the toes and a butcher's coat h. I expect we battled back to back for the honour of our club on many occasions.
    Ah yes. I traded in my butcher's coat for a sheepskin that cost the equivalent, in today's money, of a fahsund pahnd when the North Bank could no longer give me enough of a challenge and I graduated to the Clock End.