Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I am going to have to bite my tongue today

I am going to have to bite my tongue today

It won’t be long before I tell someone to **** off in the office.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I've already had 3 or 4 supporters of them pop their heads round my door to say 'morning' to me today...they don't usually bother.

For the love of Dennis, a Liverpool win on Saturday : pray:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Getting shít on FB from a manure fan and a neutral. They can't really understand that my reaction is meh - so what? We lost and are going precisely nowhere with that bewigged cùnt in overall charge. Until he's gone I'm really not that bothered.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Getting shít on FB from a manure fan and a neutral. They can't really understand that my reaction is meh - so what? We lost and are going precisely nowhere with that bewigged cùnt in overall charge. Until he's gone I'm really not that bothered.
    The ones who piss me off are the ones who don't seem to even follow football who have to chime in.
    'what happened?'

My sister texted and called at 3am laughing about it and teasing me about Spurs winning on Saturday.

Fair play. That’s proper banter. Making you think like they weren’t going to say anything so you completely drop your guard.

Just the sort of cu ntish play I would make.

I trained her well.

Think she enjoys not liking football so she can mug everyone off.