Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Massive clearout and money is the only answer

Massive clearout and money is the only answer

Nothing will happen though.

Next season don’t even bother with Europa league. We can’t win it clearly as we fell apart 2 years in a row.

At least we will be **** with nice kits.

Also I need the football hipsters to explain why we need Ozil.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Next season don’t even bother with Europa league. We can’t win it clearly as we fell apart 2 years in a row.

So our middle class fan base can be sniffy about people who don't understand how the umlaut in his name affects its pronunciation.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    So our middle class fan base can be sniffy about people who don't understand how the umlaut in his name affects its pronunciation.
    I struggle to even think of that many ‘special moments’ he has had.

Or stick by the manager and buy better. It worked for Liverpool and Spurs and it could work for us.

If the current management can’t improve our ability in the transfer market and on the pitch we change them for not being good enough. Just like we finally got rid of Wenger because he was no longer good enough. But anyone who thinks one season is enough time to judge them is a moron.

I struggle to even think of that many ‘special moments’ he has had.
    He did that thing in training once where he gobbed out his chewing gum and volleyed it back in to his mouth.

That was kinda special. Bet loads of kids were trying to do that at school the next day.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Or stick by the manager and buy better. It worked for Liverpool and Spurs and it could work for us.

If the current management can’t improve our ability in the transfer market and on the pitch we change them for not being good enough. Just like we finally got rid of Wenger because he was no longer good enough. But anyone who thinks one season is enough time to judge them is a moron.
    I like emery. But he won’t get the money he needs. So hopefully we can get some money in from selling ozil and quite a few others.

Also Time to get rid of the likes of Koscileny, etc.

I’d sell them all...even do buy one get one free type deals. Hire Rick from Pawn Stars to get it done.

Next season’s team

Leno

Bellerin
    Chambers
    Holding
    Sessengon

Torreira
    Willock

Nelson
    ESR
    Fraser

Welbeck

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Welbeck
    I hate to break this to you, T...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”