Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Those of you pitifully pining for the finagling old french tit might consider

Those of you pitifully pining for the finagling old french tit might consider

that if General Emery leads us to European glory tonight you will be stuck with him for another four years.

And stop worrying about Spurs - they cannot win the CL. As Wenger said, without the kind of financial doping available to the likes of City and Chelsea it is not possible to win that trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    that if General Emery leads us to European glory tonight you will be stuck with him for another four years.

And stop worrying about Spurs - they cannot win the CL. As Wenger said, without the kind of financial doping available to the likes of City and Chelsea it is not possible to win that trophy.
    Shut up Herbert you bumbling old cūntox!!! Get back in your box *

*might need a hug later from you if it goes later

Would be quite amusing if Dick does in 1 season what Wenger couldn't do in 22...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Nah. We are only stuck with him until we can get a real manager. Maybe winning tonight will attract a top tier guy.

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Shut up Herbert you bumbling old cūntox!!! Get back in your box *

*might need a hug later from you if it goes later

Very easy to do from across the pond and from behind a computer and internet connection. I suspect 'erb would stick his middle finger up your arse and lift you over his head if you're not careful
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Very easy to do from across the pond and from behind a computer and internet connection. I suspect 'erb would stick his middle finger up your arse and lift you over his head if you're not careful
    Maybe back in the day Albert , but 'erb is not the man he once was . ...he hasnt even come up with a good poem in an age ! I could take him

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Maybe back in the day Albert , but 'erb is not the man he once was . ...he hasnt even come up with a good poem in an age ! I could take him

Your funeral, bb.

If it were Bueno, I'd back you.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman