Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do we have a match tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yus, my dear.

Despite which, it appears his daughter nursed him in his dotage. In return for which, he left her 5 grand in his will, leaving £250,000 to...wait for it...a children's home

It's fair to say that Arthur may have been a really horrible ****.
    Well one assumes she'd had the benefit of his member for some years, so perhaps he felt he'd given enough

Dinner tonight: Sausages, chips, beans. I may chuck a fried egg into the mix. Oh go on then, two fried eggs and a slice of bread and butter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well one assumes she'd had the benefit of his member for some years, so perhaps he felt he'd given enough

Dinner tonight: Sausages, chips, beans. I may chuck a fried egg into the mix. Oh go on then, two fried eggs and a slice of bread and butter.
    I find that cutting the eggs up in the bean/chip mix with a good slathering of ketchup creates a delicious combination.

I'm watching it at my dad's. Nearly three decades to the day since I watched the Anfield game with him in exactly the same place.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I find that cutting the eggs up in the bean/chip mix with a good slathering of ketchup creates a delicious combination.

I'm watching it at my dad's. Nearly three decades to the day since I watched the Anfield game with him in exactly the same place.
    Dear God, that will be a cheery experience if (when) we lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Dear God, that will be a cheery experience if (when) we lose.
    Oh, I really couldn't give a toss either way, to be honest. Sad, but there it is.

The bigger worry is that I'll probably have too much to drink and I've got a three-hour management meeting starting at 9 tomorrow.