Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Grandpa Semtex finally has his excuse to bin Campbell. :hehe:

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    A desire for warmth is a sign of moral weakness. Do you think our ancestors got where they did by 'being warm'?
    I remember my SAS chum remarking on a show on TV that showed Britiish army survival techniques. "The difference between toy soldiers and us," he sniffed, "is that we go into action warm, dry and fully fed. Any **** can survive in the wilderness, the secret is to be comfortable while you do it."

I'm with The Regiment here.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    A desire for warmth is a sign of moral weakness. Do you think our ancestors got where they did by 'being warm'?
    Actually we got here because of what our ancestors did to get warm imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Actually we got here because of what our ancestors did to get warm imo.
    Speak for yourself, a. My ancestors copulated only in extremely bracing conditions due to their superior genes and obliviousness to discomfort.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hating jews is fine but supporting Libdems is entirely beyond the pale, in Corbynland.

Both the Tories and Labour are thrashing around in their death throes, aren't they? If there was a general election tomorrow I honestly think I'd have to abstain. Farage's load of loonies clearly have no policies (and the maniac Widdecombe is amongst them) and I'm buggered if I'll vote liberal...
    I wonder if Corbyn voted for Frank Dobson as the official Lab candidate for London mayor in 2000? Or for Red Ken?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I wonder if Corbyn voted for Frank Dobson as the official Lab candidate for London mayor in 2000? Or for Red Ken?
    Well whichever way he voted, he probably wasn't thick enough to announce the fact on LBC.