Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Grandpa Semtex finally has his excuse to bin Campbell. :hehe:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hating jews is fine but supporting Libdems is entirely beyond the pale, in Corbynland.

Both the Tories and Labour are thrashing around in their death throes, aren't they? If there was a general election tomorrow I honestly think I'd have to abstain. Farage's load of loonies clearly have no policies (and the maniac Widdecombe is amongst them) and I'm buggered if I'll vote liberal...
    Having no policies really isn't a problem, since - in case you hadn't noticed - there has been no meaningful legislative business done since last summer. Brexit has eaten everything. The fact that most of the tories seem to think that promising to push through an amended version of May's deal is the way to bring voters back to the fold is utterly fúcking staggering. Do these people learn nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Are you sure the Iranians do that? I thought that was our chums in ISIS, who are paid by our even better chums Saudi Arabia.

Anyway, we all make errors of judgement from time to time.
    True. Iran just hangs them. From cranes.

Hating jews is fine but supporting Libdems is entirely beyond the pale, in Corbynland.

Both the Tories and Labour are thrashing around in their death throes, aren't they? If there was a general election tomorrow I honestly think I'd have to abstain. Farage's load of loonies clearly have no policies (and the maniac Widdecombe is amongst them) and I'm buggered if I'll vote liberal...
    Vote Green, Sir C.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Vote Green, Sir C.
    Jesus fúcking wept. They're watermelons, r. Green on the outside - red as a baboon's arse on the inside.

Terrifyingly, they're actually even more dangerous than Corbyn.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Having no policies really isn't a problem, since - in case you hadn't noticed - there has been no meaningful legislative business done since last summer. Brexit has eaten everything. The fact that most of the tories seem to think that promising to push through an amended version of May's deal is the way to bring voters back to the fold is utterly fúcking staggering. Do these people learn nothing?
    I'm really only interested in electing someone who'll look after the pensioners, really. I demand a decent pension and winter fuel allowance!

I'm really only interested in electing someone who'll look after the pensioners, really. I demand a decent pension and winter fuel allowance!
    Lol! Given your love of central heating, your winter fuel allowance should last you about a January weekend in Cumbria.

Lol! Given your love of central heating, your winter fuel allowance should last you about a January weekend in Cumbria.
    I noticed yesterday that the heating is coming on at around 3 a.m. and going off at 11. Shouldn't it be warmer than this in May? Global wariming my arse.

I noticed yesterday that the heating is coming on at around 3 a.m. and going off at 11. Shouldn't it be warmer than this in May? Global wariming my arse.
    I'm told you do feel the cold more as you wither into decrepitude.

I'm told you do feel the cold more as you wither into decrepitude.
    Whilst I'm certainly withering into decrepitude, I don't think I'm feeling the cold any more than I used to. I just prefer to be warm, really.

Whilst I'm certainly withering into decrepitude, I don't think I'm feeling the cold any more than I used to. I just prefer to be warm, really.
    A desire for warmth is a sign of moral weakness. Do you think our ancestors got where they did by 'being warm'?