Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grandpa Semtex finally has his excuse to bin Campbell. :hehe:

Grandpa Semtex finally has his excuse to bin Campbell. :hehe:

Hating jews is fine but supporting Libdems is entirely beyond the pale, in Corbynland.

Both the Tories and Labour are thrashing around in their death throes, aren't they? If there was a general election tomorrow I honestly think I'd have to abstain. Farage's load of loonies clearly have no policies (and the maniac Widdecombe is amongst them) and I'm buggered if I'll vote liberal...

I don't believe that Corbyn hates Jews. Certainly not as much as the average poster on here, for example.

That odious war-criminal Campbell can go straight to hell though, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I don't believe that Corbyn hates Jews. Certainly not as much as the average poster on here, for example.

He may not hate jews, but his best mates at Hamas certainly do. He may not hate gays, but his paymasters in Iran like throwing them off buildings. He may not hate liberal western democracy but he very much enjoyed the hospitality of the DDR and still has no problem addressing crowds of neo-communists.

What exactly is it that blinds apparently normal people to the evil of this twisted old man?

Where wre you based on this trip, btw?

I've got a place booked for the first week in July up the Duddon valley. Completely isolated on a fell. Fifteen minute drive up a dirt track to reach it from the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He may not hate jews, but his best mates at Hamas certainly do. He may not hate gays, but his paymasters in Iran like throwing them off buildings. He may not hate liberal western democracy but he very much enjoyed the hospitality of the DDR and still has no problem addressing crowds of neo-communists.

What exactly is it that blinds apparently normal people to the evil of this twisted old man?
    Are you sure the Iranians do that? I thought that was our chums in ISIS, who are paid by our even better chums Saudi Arabia.

Anyway, we all make errors of judgement from time to time.

I've got a place booked for the first week in July up the Duddon valley. Completely isolated on a fell. Fifteen minute drive up a dirt track to reach it from the road.
    Brothers Water Inn for three nights then Kings Head Thirlmere for three. Former was pretty basic but ok, and some nice local beers. Had a lovely room and good grub at the latter. Amazing weather, bagged about two sackfuls of peaks.

Are you sure the Iranians do that? I thought that was our chums in ISIS, who are paid by our even better chums Saudi Arabia.

Anyway, we all make errors of judgement from time to time.
    Actually, I think you're right. I think the Iranians just hang them, so that's alright then. My mistake.

Blimey, sounds a bit Withnail and I tbh.

Brothers Water Inn for three nights then Kings Head Thirlmere for three. Former was pretty basic but ok, and some nice local beers. Had a lovely room and good grub at the latter. Amazing weather, bagged about two sackfuls of peaks.
    Yes, I saw your haul was quite spectacular, wd you (and n).

I went for lunch at the Brotherswater Inn in January and was confronted by a chap who looked like an extra from the Rocky Horror Show. Big hair, velvet waistcoat, watch chain, looked a cert to have killed and likely to kill again and again. I got the impression he may have been the owner.

You're lucky to have escaped with your lives.

Thirlmere. I don't think I know Thirlmere...

Blimey, sounds a bit Withnail and I tbh.
    We're working really hard on getting remoter and remoter... the place we stayed a couple of weeks ago was an hour and a half from the M6 No (or at least fewer) tourists, see?