Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Carwimb. I had a leisurely 10 minute drive to Upminster

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    A 'song' you say. In my experience, songs have things like harmonies and melodies and bass solos.

What you've got there is a black man shouting nonsense at people.
    I believe what he is doing is, 'spitting rhymes on da mic'.

Did Elton John die for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Woah! How do you know we are talking about an Afro-Carribean man?
    Because I would assume no non-black person would dream of culturally appropriating a black art form, r. Such a thing would be unthinkable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I believe what he is doing is, 'spitting rhymes on da mic'.

Apparently, there's an Elton John movie. I do hope it involves Reg bumming veritable battalions of rentboys and hoovering up an insane quantity of gak. I mean those are literally the only things about his life story that I'm even vaguely interested in, tbh. Well, those bits and his relationship with Graham Taylor and the 1981/2 Watford team.

Everything else sounds a bit dull.

Apparently, there's an Elton John movie. I do hope it involves Reg bumming veritable battalions of rentboys and hoovering up an insane quantity of gak. I mean those are literally the only things about his life story that I'm even vaguely interested in, tbh. Well, those bits and his relationship with Graham Taylor and the 1981/2 Watford team.

Apparently it has all the bumming and all the gak. I'm almost tempted to go and see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    It's a song, B. Can't blame anyone for enriching their lives with cultural diversity.
    Green, culturally diverse. Welcome to AWIMB, Rich 2.0. I'm sure we'll all have a lot of LOLs together.

oh, I do hope so.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Apparently it has all the bumming and all the gak. I'm almost tempted to go and see it.
    Hmm. I suppose there was also the time he randomly married that woman. That was quite funny.

Hmm. I suppose there was also the time he randomly married that woman. That was quite funny.
    That was so he could sue The Sun, wasn't it?

I wonder if he managed to consommé their union.

Plenty of 'Do I not like that' from Taylor I'd have thought.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

That was so he could sue The Sun, wasn't it?

I wonder if he managed to consommé their union.
    Given where it'd been, you wouldn't blame her if she refused to let it anywhere near her.

MMMMMmmmmmmm. Onion consommé.