Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Carwimb. I had a leisurely 10 minute drive to Upminster

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    She said he was extremely polite and charming, but described his handshake as 'light'.

I did clarify with her that she meant 'light' rather than 'limp', but even so it was a bit worrying.
    I appreciate that his views appear generally sound, but there's no getting away from the fact that he's as weird as fúck, is there? Honourable member for the 19th century? Nonsense; he's the Honourable member for Bizarresville.

Sixtus indeed. Do fúck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Mate. You're driving an Italian car out of warranty, from which smoke has begun to emanate.

I cannot stress the urgency of the situation enough. Find a mug punter and dispose of the moneypit immediately.

And if I ever catch you driving a French or Italian car out of warranty again, I will ask Rich to strike you.
    There will doubtless be some naive young lady who will buy this object on the grounds that it's 'cute'.

I appreciate that his views appear generally sound, but there's no getting away from the fact that he's as weird as fúck, is there? Honourable member for the 19th century? Nonsense; he's the Honourable member for Bizarresville.

Sixtus indeed. Do fúck off.
    Posh English catholics, innit. They're all a bit wrong and take the whole thing far too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There will doubtless be some naive young lady who will buy this object on the grounds that it's 'cute'.
    the front looks like a smiley face.

Mate. You're driving an Italian car out of warranty, from which smoke has begun to emanate.

I cannot stress the urgency of the situation enough. Find a mug punter and dispose of the moneypit immediately.

And if I ever catch you driving a French or Italian car out of warranty again, I will ask Rich to strike you.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I mean, it's just common sense, isn't it? He's asking for a shafting.

I mean, it's just common sense, isn't it? He's asking for a shafting.
    Buy German and drive it into the ground

Found this quote: I have one car that works; it's fast and safe: an Audi 5. And I have two old cars that never work: an old Peugeot convertible, and an Alfa Romeo Giulia. - Daniel Bruhl (Actor)

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Buy German and drive it into the ground
    German and Japanese for this.

The rest are generally shíte.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

My fiancee is demanding a new whip and has narrowed it down to two options:

a) Range Rover Velar
    b) Jaguar F-Pace

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    My fiancee is demanding a new whip and has narrowed it down to two options:

a) Range Rover Velar
    b) Jaguar F-Pace

Whip? What in God's name are you drooling about now?