Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: May gone.

  1. #1

    May gone.

    Christ, that took some time.

    Welcome, if only for a brief period, Prime Minister Johnson.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Christ, that took some time.

    Welcome, if only for a brief period, Prime Minister Johnson.
    handed a poisoned chalice, tbf

    still, she'll be remembered as one of the shíttest PMs ever.

    and yet Corbyn couldn't oust her.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Christ, that took some time.

    Welcome, if only for a brief period, Prime Minister Johnson.
    Depends if the MP's gang up on him....... the joy of a BJ PM, what could go wrong
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Depends if the MP's gang up on him....... the joy of a BJ PM, what could go wrong
    Yep. ‘Fark business’ and all that.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Christ, that took some time.

    Welcome, if only for a brief period, Prime Minister Johnson.
    Useless witch. Why didn't she resign next Friday?

  6. #6
    Good
    The trophy-lift, photobombing cund
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

  7. #7
    Actually, that was fast. She's clearly just seen what's in POTUS' trove of e-mails and paperwork, so she now knows for sure she's done.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Christ, that took some time.

    Welcome, if only for a brief period, Prime Minister Johnson.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    handed a poisoned chalice, tbf

    still, she'll be remembered as one of the shíttest PMs ever.

    and yet Corbyn couldn't oust her.
    I'm not sure there has been a Prime Minister or a context in which Corbyn could do any ousting. She is probably one of the worst PMs in history, but he is unequivocally the worst leader of the opposition.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    I'm not sure there has been a Prime Minister or a context in which Corbyn could do any ousting. She is probably one of the worst PMs in history, but he is unequivocally the worst leader of the opposition.
    Oh I don't know aboiut the worst opposition leader, there have been plenty i can think of.. Foot, Kinnock, Howard, IDS
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

  10. #10
    Right. It's an especially tough job when everyone is apparently on the same side.


    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Oh I don't know aboiut the worst opposition leader, there have been plenty i can think of.. Foot, Kinnock, Howard, IDS
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •