Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome to Arsenal...Ryan Fraser

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    successful dribbles last season 1.2 per game
    You have clearly never seen him play. He's brilliant (second most assists in the PL, behind Hazard). Also, probably the #1 reason why AFCB are the top scorers outside the top 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    You have clearly never seen him play. He's brilliant (second most assists in the PL, behind Hazard). Also, probably the #1 reason why AFCB are the top scorers outside the top 6.
    I clearely have seen him play you stupid ****... I was quoting from the report on him today
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Report on him that says he is a poor signing for the sort of player we need.

Doesn't score many goals (7 last season), and is not a dribbler. He gets a lot of assists from crosses, we don't exactly have strapping CF's who head the ball well.

Was stated that he is a good player for sides who play a certain style, but not an improvement on what we have in the Academy
    A cross isn’t only played in the air. Auba’s Bread and butter at Dortmund was easy tap-ins from crosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    A cross isn’t only played in the air. Auba’s Bread and butter at Dortmund was easy tap-ins from crosses.
    No **** sherlock!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    That's exactly what Fraser does. Auba and Lacazette would love to play with a winger like him.

I clearely have seen him play you stupid ****... I was quoting from the report on him today
    I have my doubts that you know anything about Ryan Fraser at all. You are clueless on the subject, I'm afraid.

Perhaps it is best that you refrain from commenting further on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I have my doubts that you know anything about Ryan Fraser at all. You are clueless on the subject, I'm afraid.

Perhaps it is best that you refrain from commenting further on it.
    My God, you are an even bigger **** today than normal... if knowledge was required to comment on anything on here your total posts would still be 0

Oh, by the way, total dribbles 1.2, successful dribbles per game (as per the official statistics) 0.6 That is half that RN achieved in germany last season

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Went from Pavon, Dembele, Pepe and Carassco to Ryan Fraser

At least the price point is way better than Zaha.

Quite like the White Usain...Daniel James. Not seen his wing speed since Overmars imo
    A Scotch no-mark.

God, I hate Unai Emery!