Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Arsenal...Ryan Fraser

Welcome to Arsenal...Ryan Fraser

Went from Pavon, Dembele, Pepe and Carassco to Ryan Fraser

At least the price point is way better than Zaha.

Quite like the White Usain...Daniel James. Not seen his wing speed since Overmars imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Quite like the White Usain...Daniel James. Not seen his wing speed since Overmars imo
    He's a scotch too
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Only know him from FIFA. Decent enough, ftpov

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Will be a very good signing if we pay the £30m. I have watched AFCB live more often than Arsenal in recent years and he's ridiculously fast, stocky (lost too much weight at one point) and has a very low centre of gravity. He's not the most skillful on the ball but his movement, the timing of his runs etc is great. Will be much better than Mikhitariyan. Fraser and Iwobi on the wings

Report on him that says he is a poor signing for the sort of player we need.

Doesn't score many goals (7 last season), and is not a dribbler. He gets a lot of assists from crosses, we don't exactly have strapping CF's who head the ball well.

Was stated that he is a good player for sides who play a certain style, but not an improvement on what we have in the Academy
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Report on him that says he is a poor signing for the sort of player we need.

Doesn't score many goals (7 last season), and is not a dribbler. He gets a lot of assists from crosses, we don't exactly have strapping CF's who head the ball well.

Was stated that he is a good player for sides who play a certain style, but not an improvement on what we have in the Academy
    Jesus. His assists are nearly all from very fast dribbles past his full-back, squared along the floor for Callum Wilson or Josh King (neither of who are any good at all in the air). He also has a very powerful shot.

Will be an absolute steal at £30m - A massive loss for Bournemouth but he deserves to be playing Champions League.

If Fraser played for Everton he'd be a £60m player.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Fraser and Iwobi on the wings
    oh do fúck off, r
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

He looks like a fast version of that orc Charlie Adams imo

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Jesus. His assists are nearly all from very fast dribbles past his full-back, squared along the floor for Callum Wilson or Josh King (neither of who are any good at all in the air). He also has a very powerful shot.

Will be an absolute steal at £30m - A massive loss for Bournemouth but he deserves to be playing Champions League.

If Fraser played for Everton he'd be a £60m player.
    successful dribbles last season 1.2 per game
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    oh do fúck off, r
    We are not exactly blessed with a wealth of talented wingers, are we? I'd argue that we actually have none. Perhaps Nelson and/or Saka can play on the opposite wing to Fraser (known affectionately as Wee Man).