Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got to say, this picture of the new kits looks pretty genuine

Got to say, this picture of the new kits looks pretty genuine

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Not that I'm particularly fussed, but the three HUGE white stripes across the shoulders make me question whether we support The Arsenal or Adidas United. Surely the kit should be focussed on the club's brand, rather than that of the manufacturer?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Not that I'm particularly fussed, but the three HUGE white stripes across the shoulders make me question whether we support The Arsenal or Adidas United. Surely the kit should be focussed on the club's brand, rather than that of the manufacturer?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Well if you're going to be like that... Mike Riley.

Well if you're going to be like that... Mike Riley.
    :sigh:

************ R*ley Klaxon ************

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

They've always been like that........

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    take my money

What the fúck are fully grown men doing discussing the kit? Stop acting like fúcking soppy girls you big wet soppy fannies

Who else do you imagine will pay over €100 a-pop for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    What the fúck are fully grown men doing discussing the kit? Stop acting like fúcking soppy girls you big wet soppy fannies
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

No contest, I'm afraid. Adidas is worth far, far more than the AFC.

Naturally, I'm not too fussed either but people will demand fancy, foreign football players and Champions League football each season and eight million quid-a-year managers to arrange it all, won't they. And somebody's got to pay for it, don't they.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."