Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I read that finally we’re getting shot of Bouldy.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    My god did I rip the piss out of him about this for weeks
    You posted your usual facile tripe for a couple of days and demonstrated no understanding of the meaning of that particular idiom.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    You posted your usual facile tripe for a couple of days and demonstrated no understanding of the meaning of that particular idiom.
    Oh, so you didn't mean that Bouldy's appointment had single-handedly transformed our defence (based on two f*cking games ) and the Wengerphiles weren't willing to acknowledge it because it would shine a light on Wenger's long-standing intransigence on the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Dixon let slip something a while back...he said he told Bouldie to have a word with Bellend about tracking back once in a while. Bouldie told him he says that to him every game but he doesn’t listen.

Players really needed a generous kick up the backside imo
    what was that anecdote Thierry told about his time at Barca? He went from his left wing to the right and scored a goal.

He was subbed at half time for not doing as he was told...

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277...tactic-formula

we need a bit more ruthlessness on the management side imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Oh, so you didn't mean that Bouldy's appointment had single-handedly transformed our defence (based on two f*cking games ) and the Wengerphiles weren't willing to acknowledge it because it would shine a light on Wenger's long-standing intransigence on the issue?
    Except it wasn't two games in you yapping, know-nowt, lady-boy fellating ****sock.

Except it wasn't two games in you yapping, know-nowt, lady-boy fellating ****sock.
    Oh sorry. It was after two clean sheets in four games

Oh sorry. It was after two clean sheets in four games
    Since you’re clearly feeling all gloaty, m. Care to tell us all again how the Withdrawal Agreement’s going to get passed?

I didn't realize that Monty gave the Brazilian ladyboy a blowjob. How did I miss that?