Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So how am I to make sense of all this? This Farage, he is going to *win an election?

So how am I to make sense of all this? This Farage, he is going to *win an election?

What does that even mean? What are you fools up to now.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    It’s the annual event where we vote to choose who will be King for the next 12 months. It’s currently King Jimmy Saville, but he’s retiring, so it’s a straight shout out between Nigel, Roy Hull, and Emu.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It’s the annual event where we vote to choose who will be King for the next 12 months. It’s currently King Jimmy Saville, but he’s retiring, so it’s a straight shout out between Nigel, Roy Hull, and Emu.
    Haha, gotcha. I was liking England this last time, even though I missed the damn match a few days ago. I was in Vienna, of all the pissholes.

Haha, gotcha. I was liking England this last time, even though I missed the damn match a few days ago. I was in Vienna, of all the pissholes.
    Vienna's not in England, ega. I believe it's in Yoorp.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Rod Hull....Roy Castle

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Rod Hull....Roy Castle
    Good point. That's why he's got no hope of winning, he doesn't even know his own name.

Fear not, ega. It’s not a real election. It’s just a meaningless, showpiece vote to elect people to a worthless paper tiger of a Parliament that has no real power or purpose other than to allow the EU to pretend it’s a democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Fear not, ega. It’s not a real election. It’s just a meaningless, showpiece vote to elect people to a worthless paper tiger of a Parliament that has no real power or purpose other than to allow the EU to pretend it’s a democracy.
    Cool. Because, for all my sh!t, I don't like change. Rather I fear it and would like it not to happen.

Cool. Because, for all my sh!t, I don't like change. Rather I fear it and would like it not to happen.
    Voting and politics is a lot easier now that all I have to do is vote the way the Russians tell me to.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    Voting and politics is a lot easier now that all I have to do is vote the way the Russians tell me to.
    Indeed, Comrade