Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Skull cap wearing chav

Skull cap wearing chav

shouldn't be even in the squad for EL final based on his return to A fair old conflict of interest

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    shouldn't be even in the squad for EL final based on his return to A fair old conflict of interest
    yeah I thought that.
    if Chelsea win is he gonna celebrate with them?

Didn't want him playing anyway because Leno is better but he definitely shouldn't now. Even if he is the "ultimate professional" the amount of pressure he'll be under to not **** up will more than likely make him **** up.

Whilst I think we all know he is going to Chelsea, I think it is a bit of a ****'s trick to leak it before the game.

Whilst I doubt Cech would be anything other than totally professional, it an insidious situation and puts Cech and Emery in a corner
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Didn't want him playing anyway because Leno is better but he definitely shouldn't now. Even if he is the "ultimate professional" the amount of pressure he'll be under to not **** up will more than likely make him **** up.
    But it is his last game as a professional. Only fair that we play him and it should motivate him to go out on a high. Think we should win anyway as Chelesa are already in the CL and playing friendly games etc. Hazard won't risk getting injured etc etc.

If we do lose then it doesn't really matter as we have a ready made excuse regarding Mikhitaryian.

Thought it was a Monty thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Thought it was a Monty thread.
    Nice, aar, very nice.