Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: So

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Not to do so would require principles and a sense of moral purpose. We lost those things when Arsene was hounded out by scum. We're just amoral filth like all the other clubs now.
    Sad, but very true.

Not to do so would require principles and a sense of moral purpose. We lost those things when Arsene was hounded out by scum. We're just amoral filth like all the other clubs now.
    What would the principle be exactly? UEFA and a representative of the government have made it clear that it is safe for him to play and that a comprehensive plan to assure his safety was in place.

Yet we - like a collection of pussies - decided not to take him. Mind you, we have previous with being pussies in European competition. Losing Mikki in a final for fear about this safety seems mild compared to losing your best player in key European matches because the spineless c*nt refuses to fly.

We should have marched Bergkamp onto the planes with a gun to his head imo.

I also rather expected someone to take him aside and have a word with him about his teeth and hair.
    but, I mean, Klopp...looks like he's breaking some teeth in for a racehorse
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

They are no doubt preparing to appeal the decision as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You know which one of our players it is, though? Chelsea must be fuming.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."