Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So

So

One of our players will not be available for the Europa League final because of the location. (Even DB could have driven there).

What a farce. If we lose we have a tidy excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    One of our players will not be available for the Europa League final because of the location. (Even DB could have driven there).

You know which one of our players it is, though? Chelsea must be fuming.

#LoseitforMkhi
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

But seriously. We're not actually going to go through with this, are we? We're not going to take part in this utterly farcical spectacle?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    But seriously. We're not actually going to go through with this, are we? We're not going to take part in this utterly farcical spectacle?
    There really should be only one course of action and that's to refuse to play it.

Not to do so would require principles and a sense of moral purpose. We lost those things when Arsene was hounded out by scum. We're just amoral filth like all the other clubs now.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    There really should be only one course of action and that's to refuse to play it.
    Or play it and kick off as normal. Then have all 22 players congregate towards the middle of the pitch and knock it around amongst each other.

Gets to penalties and every player agrees to roll it wide until the referee abandons the game. Trophy would be shared and the CL position goes to Arsenal since Chelsea have already qualified for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Or play it and kick off as normal. Then have all 22 players congregate towards the middle of the pitch and knock it around amongst each other.

Gets to penalties and every player agrees to roll it wide until the referee abandons the game. Trophy would be shared and the CL position goes to Arsenal since Chelsea have already qualified for it.
    You're actually mental.

I wouldn't be surprised if UEFA Fine him for some sort of political protest.

You're actually mental.
    I like the idea of asking players to fly all the way to Timbuktu (or wherever this nonsense is happening), going through all the pre-game nonsense and then asking them to display their contempt for it by kicking the ball around for no purpose for 120 minutes.