Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Says his tormentor-in-chief Berni the Bored who wanted him gone just to alleviate the tedium.
    Silence scum!

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    One of our players will not be available for the Europa League final because of the location. (Even DB could have driven there).

What a farce. If we lose we have a tidy excuse.
    Problem is, we have been told it is safe for him to go... i can see why the club have decided not to take him, and the whole thing is a joke...but UEFA will say this is our decision etc etc blah blah and wash their hands of anything to do with it
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This sounds excellent, r. Perhaps they could organise a scratch game of cricket? After all, it's always funny watching benighted foreigners trying to play cricket.
    He said they had to provide entertainment
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You called him a senile French ****. Arsene, not berni.
    A Cleuso sounding old tit actually. I think SFC was Gooner92's invention.

It is so sweet the way you and b defend each other c. I expect you quite like sucking each other's cocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Silence scum!
    You did say it though, in fairness. You said you wanted him gone because you were 'bored'. Like a big, spoilt child demanding a new toy.

A Cleuso sounding old tit actually. I think SFC was Gooner92's invention.

It is so sweet the way you and b defend each other c. I expect you quite like sucking each other's cocks.
    Sometimes he has to punch your mum repeatedly in the tit to get her lips off my glans.

You did say it though, in fairness. You said you wanted him gone because you were 'bored'. Like a big, spoilt child demanding a new toy.
    Your mum's like a big spoiled child when she demands my cock c

Your mum's like a big spoiled child when she demands my cock c
    I know, I begged her ot behave with a bit of dignity but she won't listen

I know, I begged her ot behave with a bit of dignity but she won't listen
    And meanwhile I'm to understand my own mater fervently fellates you while Berni sulks disconsolately because he wants to get on it! And presumably these scenes of dionysian depravity take place in that revolting fetid wánking shed of his.

We try to be good sons c - we do try
    Last edited by Herbert Augustus Chapman; 05-21-2019 at 01:45 PM.

In my defence, I believe I made clear at the time that I didn't actually expect things to get any better by getting rid of AW, I simply wanted them to be more amusing. This dago is in no way amusing.