Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Women need to chill!

Women need to chill!

Having amazing sex, sleeping together every night, spending unforgettable days together, me asking you to have my kids and saying I love you doesn’t mean I want to be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    Having amazing sex, sleeping together every night, spending unforgettable days together, me asking you to have my kids and saying I love you doesn’t mean I want to be with you.
    This Bunnell-bot sure comes up with some right, old shít.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    This Bunnell-bot sure comes up with some right, old shít.
    Not convinced this one's a bot i. Reckon there could be a living breathing knobhead at work here.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Not convinced this one's a bot i. Reckon there could be a living breathing knobhead at work here.
    But shirley, no living creature could be as big a **** as that?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Steady on, JB. Can you afford all that?

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Oh gosh... Male feminists. :vom:

I think you're low, my brother. Way low. Been on the receiving end of some pretty nasty smears on this forum, over the years, but nobody has ever called me a feminist

Oh gosh... Male feminists. :vom:
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."