Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blimey, try suggesting on Twitter that swapping assault for political debate is a bad

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Ah, the old some violence is acceptable, line?
    As long as it is against someone 'on the right'?
    Well, I think it probably emerges from a perception amongst leftists that they, the leftists, are not state-supported. And that, therefore, whatever violence they get up to will be small-scale, symbolic in nature. Whereas rightists, aligned with a cynical or just plain supportve government, can perpetrate violence on a far greater scale. And before you object that Stalin was a leftist, according to these people, no he wasn't.

People did jail time for throwing an egg at Corbyn and a banana at Gareth Bale

Oddly the guy who bananered Aboomerang got off because he said he was so upset he picked up the first thing he could fine...plus he claimed he was foreign so was unaware of the banana issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Would you be so kind as to explain how this bizarre non-sequitur makes assaulting Nigel Farage OK?
    Tommy Robinson features in the post I responded to and has been mentioned by c on a couple of occasions today so can hardly be categorized as non-sequiter .. you big oaf.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Tommy Robinson features in the post I responded to and has been mentioned by c on a couple of occasions today so can hardly be categorized as non-sequiter .. you big oaf.
    A milkshake is not assault. It's an insult, like when they threw the shoe at Bush

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    He only featured in order to illustrate the sort of irrelevant non-sequitur cack lefties come up with to distract from/excuse their own side’s misdeeds. You then illustrated that point perfectly, you utter quadraspaz.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    A milkshake is not assault. It's an insult, like when they threw the shoe at Bush
    The law disagrees.

Sargand pressing charges...same with Farage

Funny story of Milo beating a Libtard in a debate...the guy said to Milo - looks like you’ve got me beat...then turned around and dumped a milkshake on him.

Mind you...that’s not the first time Milo had white gunk thrown in his face after a heated argument

Hey, so probably was dumping your sh!t tea into Boston Harbor. No taxation without representation faggit

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Hey, so probably was dumping your sh!t tea into Boston Harbor. No taxation without representation faggit
    Ah, yes. Your 'revolution' based on the fact that you didn't really fancy paying your fair share of the taxation that had been necessary to pay for your protection in the Seven Years War. Very noble. Very progressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ah, yes. Your 'revolution' based on the fact that you didn't really fancy paying your fair share of the taxation that had been necessary to pay for your protection in the Seven Years War. Very noble. Very progressive.
    We didn't need your help! 7 Years War was a load of crap. Here, I'm going to wiki it now and marshal some reasons why