Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blimey, try suggesting on Twitter that swapping assault for political debate is a bad

Blimey, try suggesting on Twitter that swapping assault for political debate is a bad

idea and a million lefties scream at you about Tommy Robinson.

These people are crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    idea and a million lefties scream at you about Tommy Robinson.

These people are crazy.
    Ah, the old some violence is acceptable, line?
    As long as it is against someone 'on the right'?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Ah, the old some violence is acceptable, line?
    As long as it is against someone 'on the right'?
    It's not violence, you see. It's just milk. Also, fascist blah blah Jo Cox blah blah Tommy 'Not his real name' Robinson.

****s.

It's not violence, you see. It's just milk. Also, fascist blah blah Jo Cox blah blah Tommy 'Not his real name' Robinson.

****s.
    I'm pretty sure throwing something over someone is assault. Just like spitting on them.

And another thing, a milkshake would ruin a decent suit, would it not? The perp deserves a shoeing for that. At least.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I'm pretty sure throwing something over someone is assault. Just like spitting on them.

And another thing, a milkshake would ruin a decent suit, would it not? The perp deserves a shoeing for that. At least.
    Common assault, also it was premeditated as tweeted he was going to do it. Bang to rights, throw away the key

Yes, although Nigel never looks to me like he is wearing a decent suit. Of course he might be all Savile Row'd up but just can't carry. You know the sort.

Yes, although Nigel never looks to me like he is wearing a decent suit. Of course he might be all Savile Row'd up but just can't carry. You know the sort.
    I do.

I'm pretty sure he's not wearing a C&A suit, though. Shirley Arron would not allow that.

****s.
    You do realise this Tommy 'dumped his poncy sounding double barrel name' Robinson fellow has been in prison for assaulting a police officer?

If I had my way c, anyone who assaulted a member of Her Majesty's constabulary would be in prison for ten years.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    You do realise this Tommy 'dumped his poncy sounding double barrel name' Robinson fellow has been in prison for assaulting a police officer?

If I had my way c, anyone who assaulted a member of Her Majesty's constabulary would be in prison for ten years.
    I tend to agree, h. But he's got nothing to do with today's incident. It's just the left's typical tactic of obfuscation.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

Would you be so kind as to explain how this bizarre non-sequitur makes assaulting Nigel Farage OK?