Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Burger King UK...always felt a restaurant should be neutral ground

Thumbs up Burger King UK...always felt a restaurant should be neutral ground

and free of politics.

Shame...can’t even enjoy a whopper without this woke nonsense.

A bit silly encouraging people to buy their milkshakes to throw at Nigel and co...

Could easily escalate way out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    and free of politics.

Shame...can’t even enjoy a whopper without this woke nonsense.

A bit silly encouraging people to buy their milkshakes to throw at Nigel and co...

Could easily escalate way out of control.
    I note with interest that lefties have decided that the way forward for political debate is through violence. :rubshands:

Bring it, Snowflakes. I can't fúcking wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I note with interest that lefties have decided that the way forward for political debate is through violence. :rubshands:

Bring it, Snowflakes. I can't fúcking wait.
    I'm very much looking forward to Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'm very much looking forward to Thursday
    I voted by post, but I'm tempted to go and hang around by the polling station to laugh at lefties.

I voted by post, but I'm tempted to go and hang around by the polling station to laugh at lefties.
    Have you seen that lanky prick Dan Snow pretending he had a Brexit Party leaflet inside his postal ballot envelope?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Have you seen that lanky prick Dan Snow pretending he had a Brexit Party leaflet inside his postal ballot envelope?
    I did. He really is a cock, isn't he?

I can feel a war brewing, I really can. And if it comes, those pooftahs are going to get the shock of their lives when they come up against the supporters of Tommy 'Not his real name' Robsinson.

I did. He really is a cock, isn't he?

I can feel a war brewing, I really can. And if it comes, those pooftahs are going to get the shock of their lives when they come up against the supporters of Tommy 'Not his real name' Robsinson.
    He's always struck me as being a bit thick, really. But another beneficiary of media nepotism, I guess.

This is why they want all the immigrants, y'see? To act as their footsoldiers when it all kicks off.

He's always struck me as being a bit thick, really. But another beneficiary of media nepotism, I guess.

This is why they want all the immigrants, y'see? To act as their footsoldiers when it all kicks off.
    Hmm, good point, they'll have the Jamaicans... but wait! all is not lost! We will have... The Jews!

The left saying it's fair to egg Farage as he's a Nazi, fairly sure the Commies aren't overly wonderful either
    Pol Pot 2m deaths
    Stalin 6m (conservative estimate)
    Lenin 3m
    Mao 2.5m

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    The left saying it's fair to egg Farage as he's a Nazi, fairly sure the Commies aren't overly wonderful either
    Pol Pot 2m deaths
    Stalin 6m (conservative estimate)
    Lenin 3m
    Mao 2.5m

It will be funny to hear the squeals of protest when one of these people gets their head kicked in in retaliation.