Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Burger King UK...always felt a restaurant should be neutral ground

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I did. He really is a cock, isn't he?

I can feel a war brewing, I really can. And if it comes, those pooftahs are going to get the shock of their lives when they come up against the supporters of Tommy 'Not his real name' Robsinson.
    Mind you, Sara from New Forest District Council has played a blinder here.

https://twitter.com/newforestdc/stat...05591048970240
    https://twitter.com/newforestdc/stat...37771531829248
    https://twitter.com/newforestdc/stat...38509515464704

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh well played Sara!

Looool brutal

Oh well played Sara!
    She should definitely get a promotion and hefty pay rise.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    She should definitely get a promotion and hefty pay rise.
    Pah, pay rise for doing her job.... we're not made of money you know
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Pah, pay rise for doing her job.... we're not made of money you know
    Dealing so superbly with spastic remain twáts is above and beyond the call of duty. Professional, courteous and crushing.

Hmm, good point, they'll have the Jamaicans... but wait! all is not lost! We will have... The Jews!
    If the Gurkhas come over to our side, you lot are toast.

Protected by the Goddess Kali, y' see? And no-one ****s with Her - She even murdered Shiva when She was on one. And He's Her husband.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    If the Gurkhas come over to our side, you lot are toast.

Protected by the Goddess Kali, y' see? And no-one ****s with Her - She even murdered Shiva when She was on one. And He's Her husband.
    If Gurkhas have a defining feature, it's loyalty. Loyalty to the regiment and therefore to its supreme commander, Her Majesty.

And Her Majesty is not going to side with you unwashed layabouts, is she?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    The left saying it's fair to egg Farage as he's a Nazi, fairly sure the Commies aren't overly wonderful either
    Pol Pot 2m deaths
    Stalin 6m (conservative estimate)
    Lenin 3m
    Mao 2.5m

You do realise that one can be both a remainer and an anti-fascist without being a Tankie, don't you?

My tribe never liked Stalin because he was beastly to Orwell's anarchists in Spain and as you know, Eric Blair is our patron saint.

Anarchy's ace {as long as you have loads of hard-working tax-payers to pay for everything and make society work.}

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    You do realise that one can be both a remainer and an anti-fascist without being a Tankie, don't you?

My tribe never liked Stalin because he was beastly to Orwell's anarchists in Spain and as you know, Eric Blair is our patron saint.

Anarchy's ace {as long as you have loads of hard-working tax-payers to pay for everything and make society work.}

You do realise it's perfectly possible to be a dyed-in-the-wool, Brexit voting Tory and also be an anti-fascist?

Unless, of course, you're using it as a carefully-chosen sophistry that allows the hard left to define anyone they don't like as a fascist.