Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone stay up to watch it then?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I liked it when Danaerys got stabbed, though. Although I'd have preferred it if she'd suffered more.

I also thought Jon Snow could easily have blagged his way out of that. Everyone saw Drogon carrying her away, so he could just have claimed the dragon went mental and killed her - nothing to do with me, guv. After all, where was their proof?
    Yep. He also could've said "*******s to the Night's Watch" (if we forget about the stupidity of it still existing) as soon as those dickless ****s ****ed off to Naath.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Yep. He also could've said "*******s to the Night's Watch" (if we forget about the stupidity of it still existing) as soon as those dickless ****s ****ed off to Naath.
    I was amused by the idea of the famously castrated Unsullied starting their own House. How are they going to do that exactly?

I was amused by the idea of the famously castrated Unsullied starting their own House. How are they going to do that exactly?
    Oh yeah - adoption agencies must be big in Westeros

Oh, yes. His constant refrain of 'you're doing exactly what you're supposed to be doing' would cause me to tip the vacant **** out of his wheelchair.

Let's also not forget that he must be constantly shítting and píssing himself, so he must stink.
    As someone who is confined to a wheelchair I found your comments deeply pejorative and offensive.

Anyway, as if the dragon would have let Jon Snur live after finding his mum with a dagger in her ribcage. He'd of of fried him for being a soppy northern tit alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    As someone who is confined to a wheelchair I found your comments deeply pejorative and offensive.

Anyway, as if the dragon would have let Jon Snur live after finding his mum with a dagger in her ribcage. He'd of of fried him for being a soppy northern tit alone.
    Nonsense. Jon Snur is the proper Dragondaddy, isn't he? He's the son of, oh fúck it, wossname. Dragon bloke.

I'm not sure how good at deductive reasoning dragons are, h. He wouldn't necessarily connect the two events.

On the other hand, if any of us found a man crouched over your mum having penetrated her deeply...well, none of us would be in the least bit surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Nonsense. Jon Snur is the proper Dragondaddy, isn't he? He's the son of, oh fúck it, wossname. Dragon bloke.
    Yeah, but he went back to his wolf. Awwww.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Dragons are always nonsense anyway c. Except for those in Middle Earth of course.

Did you pick up on the cadge from Hitler's first address to the Hitler Youth when Danny called the gathered throng "Blood of our blood"?

I'm not sure how good at deductive reasoning dragons are, h. He wouldn't necessarily connect the two events.

On the other hand, if any of us found a man crouched over your mum having penetrated her deeply...well, none of us would be in the least bit surprised.
    You and your lascivious fantasies b. Get out to the shed and spend yourself man, and return when you are able to enter a discourse without being lewd.

Dragons are always nonsense anyway c. Except for those in Middle Earth of course.

Did you pick up on the cadge from Hitler's first address to the Hitler Youth when Danny called the gathered throng "Blood of our blood"?
    Well the Hitler thing was kind of hard to miss, what with her all in black addressing her black-clad legions about blood and fire and the massive red and black flag behind her.