Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone stay up to watch it then?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Dragons are always nonsense anyway c. Except for those in Middle Earth of course.

Did you pick up on the cadge from Hitler's first address to the Hitler Youth when Danny called the gathered throng "Blood of our blood"?
    I assumed the dragon had fúcked off to Mount Doom to sleep on a pile of dwarfgold.

I haven't memorised all of the Fuhrer's speeches, h. That's just you and la.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well the Hitler thing was kind of hard to miss, what with her all in black addressing her black-clad legions about blood and fire and the massive red and black flag behind her.
    Aye. My point was, in addition to the fascist iconography, there was a verbatim quote. Are you determined to be tiresome all day b?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I assumed the dragon had fúcked off to Mount Doom to sleep on a pile of dwarfgold.

I have no truck with Austrians, sir c. Odd people

I did find the lack of dwarves a bit annoying. I know there was Tyrion, but there wasn't a race of dwarves. That would have been ace. They could have been called 'House Shortarse' or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Aye. My point was, in addition to the fascist iconography, there was a verbatim quote. Are you determined to be tiresome all day b?
    No more so than usual, so... yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yes, well we've only ourselves to blame. We allowed them to get away with the absurd fiction of pretending they were a victim of Nazi aggression as opposed to a keen and willing participant in it. As a result, they don't feel they have any amends to make (unlike the Germans, whose consciousness of being a criminal nation is the only thing that makes them even vaguely tolerable).

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Nonsense. You love it down the Bürgerbräukeller. You're almost as rabid a fascist as Nigel Farage. And he, as you know, is an actual Nazi.

Nonsense. You love it down the Bürgerbräukeller. You're almost as rabid a fascist as Nigel Farage. And he, as you know, is an actual Nazi.
    I want to know what La thinks of Weisswurst. Because they look absolutely fúcking disgusting - like an Albino's dick.

Yes, well we've only ourselves to blame. We allowed them to get away with the absurd fiction of pretending they were a victim of Nazi aggression as opposed to a keen and willing participant in it. As a result, they don't feel they have any amends to make (unlike the Germans, whose consciousness of being a criminal nation is the only thing that makes them even vaguely tolerable).
    Poor form to slag off Austrians on the day one of their greatest sportsmen (a shortlist, I know) died
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I want to know what La thinks of Weisswurst. Because they look absolutely fúcking disgusting - like an Albino's dick.
    Not a fan - particularly as you get told off for eating them in the wrong way. Plus you are supposed to have them with Weißbier and I can't really tolerate that