Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Did anyone stay up to watch it then?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Thought it was a bit **** to be honest.
    Me too. Disappointing. Boring mon0-browed ****. Him, not you.

Thought it was a bit **** to be honest.
    I thought they did their best to wrap things up as neatly as possible. It was always going to be near-impossible to achieve that entirely satisfactorily. Having that knob Bran end up as King was irritating, though. I've always hated him and his storyline and I think - king or not - people would struggle not to slap that stupid smirk off his weird face.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I thought they did their best to wrap things up as neatly as possible. It was always going to be near-impossible to achieve that entirely satisfactorily. Having that knob Bran end up as King was irritating, though. I've always hated him and his storyline and I think - king or not - people would struggle not to slap that stupid smirk off his weird face.
    The two people i hate most (Sansa and Bran) ended up getting the thrones. What an inspiring King he'll be! Spending his days being pushed around by Podrick while occasionaly worging into birds to have a perv through the windows of the King's Landing brothels. Whenver someone seeks his counsel he'll say "you're doing exactly what you're supposed to", or some other boring ****e.

The two people i hate most (Sansa and Bran) ended up getting the thrones. What an inspiring King he'll be! Spending his days being pushed around by Podrick while occasionaly worging into birds to have a perv through the windows of the King's Landing brothels. Whenver someone seeks his counsel he'll say "you're doing exactly what you're supposed to", or some other boring ****e.
    You know it's not real, right?

Oh, yes. His constant refrain of 'you're doing exactly what you're supposed to be doing' would cause me to tip the vacant **** out of his wheelchair.

Let's also not forget that he must be constantly shítting and píssing himself, so he must stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You know it's not real, right?
    What?!?!?!

What?!?!?!
    It's like the Moon landings. All filmed ina studio in the desert.

yes, yes, Mars...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I liked it when Danaerys got stabbed, though. Although I'd have preferred it if she'd suffered more.

I also thought Jon Snow could easily have blagged his way out of that. Everyone saw Drogon carrying her away, so he could just have claimed the dragon went mental and killed her - nothing to do with me, guv. After all, where was their proof?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

yes, yes, Mars...
    Not as surprised as I am that OJ Simpson passed the psychological evaluation, tbh.