Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I've had it with the City wánk-fest now. BBC have clearly instructed their pundits

I've had it with the City wánk-fest now. BBC have clearly instructed their pundits

to drone on interminably about "the" treble. Fúck off you ****s. "The" treble is the one Utd fluked.

Everyone is pretending that City and and their little army of media cock-swallowers aren't gutted by them not winning the CL having been fúcked out of it by Enfield Utd.

And when they are properly punished for their financial shenanigans they'll have to hand all silverware over to that nice Mr Klopp

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    to drone on interminably about "the" treble. Fúck off you ****s. "The" treble is the one Utd fluked.

Everyone is pretending that City and and their little army of media cock-swallowers aren't gutted by them not winning the CL having been fúcked out of it by Enfield Utd.

And when they are properly punished for their financial shenanigans they'll have to hand all silverware over to that nice Mr Klopp
    tbf, I heard it referred to, quite regularly, as "the domestic treble" and on more than one occasion, the "the men's domestic treble"
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Fúck 'em. Literally only the worthwhile thing they've done this season is to stop the scouse filth winning it - and even that I'd swap for them having ****ed Tottenham out in the Quarter Final.

In other news, I basically forgot the FA Cup was on on Saturday. There was little or no buzz around it - more people were excited by the Eurovision Song Contest.

So well done, everyone. We seem to have effectively killed off the FA Cup as the crowning event of the domestic season.

I switched it on for the last couple of minutes, saw it was 6-0 and switched it off again - but not before I noticed the Drug Cheats straining every last fibre to score the seventh.

Horrible ****s.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Horrible ****s.
    talking of which...

take your pick
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    talking of which...

take your pick
    Looks like he's carrying a bit of timber, does Troy. He could make it as a French ballerina.

Also the FA have done Raheem Sterling out of emulating Stan Mortenson
    10 characters? Pile of cund.