Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I reckon Burney was struggling to contain himself

I reckon Burney was struggling to contain himself

When that fat, horribly ugly French bird was dancing right then next to that shemale.

Jabba the Hutt came to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    When that fat, horribly ugly French bird was dancing right then next to that shemale.

Jabba the Hutt came to mind.
    Oh, that didn't bother me. There are two types of Eurovision contestant: eye candy or freakshow - this was simply the latter.

In which context, of course, our decision to enter an unremarkable song sung by an unremarkable fat, spotty lad was never likely to be successful.

No, I was much more outraged by the way Norway were completely robbed by the Jury votes despite having easily the best song.

Instead, the world's blandest song by the world's blandest singer ended up winning. Still, at least Sweden and Italy's ethnics didn't win.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, that didn't bother me. There are two types of Eurovision contestant: eye candy or freakshow - this was simply the latter.

In which context, of course, our decision to enter an unremarkable song sung by an unremarkable fat, spotty lad was never likely to be successful.

No, I was much more outraged by the way Norway were completely robbed by the Jury votes despite having easily the best song.

Instead, the world's blandest song by the world's blandest singer ended up winning. Still, at least Sweden and Italy's ethnics didn't win.
    It was an absolute disgrace and a fix.

Australia had chicks on sticks, for all love! Swinging around!

They reminded me of a production of A Midsummer Night's Dream on stilts I once saw. Genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It was an absolute disgrace and a fix.

Australia had chicks on sticks, for all love! Swinging around!

They reminded me of a production of A Midsummer Night's Dream on stilts I once saw. Genius.
    I was quite hoping they'd collide. I was also curious about how they were affixed on said poles. The song was rubbish, though.

I just about kept it together when that bird with the beard made an appearance but lost it completely at the sight of that Su Pollard fairy thing
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I just about kept it together when that bird with the beard made an appearance but lost it completely at the sight of that Su Pollard fairy thing
    Yes, but a lot can be forgiven by the reappearance of the gorgeousness that is Måns Zelmerlow

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

That Norway song was great. Stuck in my head even today. Plus blonde bird would get it. The best part was seeing the "Swedish" guy's smug face turn into one of sadness & confusion when he found out no one from the paying public gave a f*ck about his dross song and Sweden's hurdy gurdy neighbours placed higher overall lolol.