Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Hector the abortionist

Hector the abortionist

I’d just like to say...I’m not Irish DFens

If I was I would’ve ended my vegan cnut rant with an Okay sign for good measure.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Hector the pro-choice person, you mean

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Hector the pro-choice person, you mean
    It was a cruel day that brought Hector low. He'll be back. But with that blinding speed, I don't know. I think what it is, when you get an ACL, you might not actually lose the pace exactly. But you lose the swagger of the pace. Like Walcott.

Wise words, e. It's the same with hounds.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    It was a cruel day that brought Hector low. He'll be back. But with that blinding speed, I don't know. I think what it is, when you get an ACL, you might not actually lose the pace exactly. But you lose the swagger of the pace. Like Walcott.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Hector, and Holding were actually improving quite a bit under Emery before their injuries. Losing those two really unbalanced the side again and probably* cost us a top four finish.

*Auba’s penalty miss was still the main reason