Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you guys Interphobic?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I mean, it's a nice car, if you like that sort of thing. Just for the money, there's a whole lot of vastly more fun and interesting cars out there.

As Jezza Clarkson points out, life is short enough without spending 45 minutes "filling up" a battery.
    Call me old-fashioned, but I like my car to throb and rumble to the music of a V8, not whine like a milk float.

I mean, it's a nice car, if you like that sort of thing. Just for the money, there's a whole lot of vastly more fun and interesting cars out there.

As Jezza Clarkson points out, life is short enough without spending 45 minutes "filling up" a battery.
    Jezza? Heard a stat the other day that on average a car is idle 97% of the time - hardly a chore.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Jezza? Heard a stat the other day that on average a car is idle 97% of the time - hardly a chore.
    I'm not against electric cars per se, just that the infrastructure isn't in place and charging times are too long. They are also ridcules expensive

It's only 45 minutes if you don't mind degrading your battery by fast-charging it. Which, given that once your battery's fúcked, so's your car, may not be a wise, long-term decision.

Always a Tesla man - not the cars though, they look rubbish
    It's just occurred to me - and you may know the answer to this - have AC Milan ever played DC United?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's just occurred to me - and you may know the answer to this - have AC Milan ever played DC United?
    I didn't know but I had to look it up

https://www.dcunited.com/post/2010/0...d-shootout-rfk

class

I didn't know but I had to look it up

https://www.dcunited.com/post/2010/0...d-shootout-rfk

class
    That went against current form.