Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In a shock move, Corbyn has called off the cross-party Brexit talks.

In a shock move, Corbyn has called off the cross-party Brexit talks.

Imagine everyone's surprise, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    She's got to quit, hasn't she? She must quit now.

Do you ever wonder what we did wrong to have the two most cretinous party leaders in history in "power" at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Do you ever wonder what we did wrong to have the two most cretinous party leaders in history in "power" at the same time?
    Well we voted for them, I suppose.

Well we voted for them, I suppose.
    True - democracy, eh. Overrated

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    She's got to quit, hasn't she? She must quit now.
    Is she really going to try and go through the farce of another vote, knowing she's going to lose it heavily? You'd think not, wouldn't you?

I really am quite convinced she's gone mad, though. Have you seen any pictures of her lately? She looks genuinely awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    If JC were to win the next GE because of his manoeuvring, some might consider that to less than entirely cretinous. Not that I'm predicting that at this point.

Is she really going to try and go through the farce of another vote, knowing she's going to lose it heavily? You'd think not, wouldn't you?

I really am quite convinced she's gone mad, though. Have you seen any pictures of her lately? She looks genuinely awful.
    Not entirely mad, if she is, as I've heard, arguing against the proposed new definition of 'Islamophobia', which would effectively be a re-introduction of blasphemy laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    If JC were to win the next GE because of his manoeuvring, some might consider that to less than entirely cretinous. Not that I'm predicting that at this point.
    Any election at the moment is a crap shoot. People don't want to vote for Corbyn, but the Tories at the moment seem determined not to do the one thing that could actually win them an election at a canter and have been sufficiently incompetent as to allow Farage back in to demolish their voter base. The tories can elect a Brexiteer as leader, but unless the party is prepared to follow him, nothing will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not entirely mad, if she is, as I've heard, arguing against the proposed new definition of 'Islamophobia', which would effectively be a re-introduction of blasphemy laws.
    I would argue that even allowing the concept of Islamophobia anywhere near the statute book is a form of madness.