Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One or two real shocks in last night's ESC semi-final.

One or two real shocks in last night's ESC semi-final.

I mean, North Macedonia; who knew
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Everyone's after a bit of that sweet, sweet Alexander The Great action, r.

Bubbles, I suppose? Yugo, perhaps? Does anyone care?

Any Polish tittywomen on view, at all?

Oh, right. Well, there's nothing wrong with it, of course, but if that bird is North Macedonia, one is naturally forced to wonder darkly what South Macedonia must be like. As the great man sort of said.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Everyone's after a bit of that sweet, sweet Alexander The Great action, r.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Bubbles, I suppose? Yugo, perhaps? Does anyone care?

Any Polish tittywomen on view, at all?
    My pal from the country formerly known as the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia is quite clear on this. He is a Yugo. Except for the Albanians who are Albanian wherever they live. Even if they play for another country's football team. Definitely not a Bubble though. HTH!

Fair enough. We don't really mind what they call themselves, or even who they choose to play for, so long as they otherwise behave themselves. Which they'd better do, if they know what's good for them; there's a new man in charge of the war machine ..

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    My pal from the country formerly known as the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia is quite clear on this. He is a Yugo. Except for the Albanians who are Albanian wherever they live. Even if they play for another country's football team. Definitely not a Bubble though. HTH!

And where exactly is North Sudan?

Oh, right. Well, there's nothing wrong with it, of course, but if that bird is North Macedonia, one is naturally forced to wonder darkly what South Macedonia must be like. As the great man sort of said.
    I mean I could venture a guess

Fair enough. We don't really mind what they call themselves, or even who they choose to play for, so long as they otherwise behave themselves. Which they'd better do, if they know what's good for them; there's a new man in charge of the war machine ..

My word! Who is he? Looks like a Serbian bass player I used to know.

Presumably the mountainous bit near Libya and Egypt. Having said that, one district of Sudan used to be(?) known as "Northern".

In any case, it's probably full of Africans, so who really knows what they're on about.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I mean I could venture a guess

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    My word! Who is he? Looks like a Serbian bass player I used to know.
    Gene Simmons, innit?