Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Young Mathijs is not lacking in confidence, is he?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Young Mathijs is not lacking in confidence, is he?

Yes, yes, but a little less attacking and a bit more defending in the last minute of a ECL semi-final next time, eh Mathjis?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Yes, yes, but a little less attacking and a bit more defending in the last minute of a ECL semi-final next time, eh Mathjis?
    It was what the Big Man above would have wanted, i.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Dennis ain't dead yet, sc.

However, he may well move in mysterious ways...
    https://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...-mustafi-99202
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Dennis ain't dead yet, sc.

However, he may well move in mysterious ways...
    https://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...-mustafi-99202
    Surely he has shít his copybook far too badly to get a move to Milan? I was thinking Portsmouth, maybe. Boro?

Surely he has shít his copybook far too badly to get a move to Milan? I was thinking Portsmouth, maybe. Boro?
    What?

But he's the 12th most expensive defender in history

Surely one blots one's copybook and shíts one's bed?

It would require a supremely unfortunate set of circumstances to shít one's copybook, I'd have thought.

But if anyone could, it's Shkodran.

If Johan Cruyff would have wanted Tottenham to get to a CL final, then I sincerely hope he’s below rather than above.

All very well giving it the big’un now, but where was his leadership when his team were bottling it like shíthouses?

I will NEVER forgive Ajax for this.

Absolutely! Quite right.

Spurs, ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    If Johan Cruyff would have wanted Tottenham to get to a CL final, then I sincerely hope he’s below rather than above.

All very well giving it the big’un now, but where was his leadership when his team were bottling it like shíthouses?

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

We're talking about the fundamental principles of the Beautiful Game as laid down by His Holiness The Blessed Johan.

Spurs winning the CL is a mere trifle compared to these weighty matters.