Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Young Mathijs is not lacking in confidence, is he?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    If Johan Cruyff would have wanted Tottenham to get to a CL final, then I sincerely hope he’s below rather than above.

All very well giving it the big’un now, but where was his leadership when his team were bottling it like shíthouses?

I will NEVER forgive Ajax for this.
    We're talking about the fundamental principles of the Beautiful Game as laid down by His Holiness The Blessed Johan.

Spurs winning the CL is a mere trifle compared to these weighty matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We're talking about the fundamental principles of the Beautiful Game as laid down by His Holiness The Blessed Johan.

Spurs winning the CL is a mere trifle compared to these weighty matters.
    I've just found Ajax's statue in tribute to Cruyff. It's bad. Really bad.

I was going to threaten to go and deface it if Tottenham won, but I'm not sure that wouldn't improve it.

http://www.offbeat.group.shef.ac.uk/...uyff_Vogts.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've just found Ajax's statue in tribute to Cruyff. It's bad. Really bad.

I was going to threaten to go and deface it if Tottenham won, but I'm not sure that wouldn't improve it.

http://www.offbeat.group.shef.ac.uk/...uyff_Vogts.htm
    That's horrible. And why have they put a fúcking Moffe on it? Wim van Hanegem must have been outraged.

"Wim van Hanegem, whose father and two brothers had died in the war, refused to attend the post-match banquet, saying: "I don't like Germany, I hate them. They murdered my family, my father, my sister, two of my brothers.""

That's horrible. And why have they put a fúcking Moffe on it? Wim van Hanegem must have been outraged.

"Wim van Hanegem, whose father and two brothers had died in the war, refused to attend the post-match banquet, saying: "I don't like Germany, I hate them. They murdered my family, my father, my sister, two of my brothers.""
    More to the point, why has neither of them got any clothes on and why are they sans genitals?

And where's the fúcking ball?

Why is this young german fellow bellowing? I don't like it when germans start bellowing like demented mooses c. Next he'll be demanding lebensraum and before you know it we've all got Monty hiding in the attic.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Why is this young german fellow bellowing? I don't like it when germans start bellowing like demented mooses c. Next he'll be demanding lebensraum and before you know it we've all got Monty hiding in the attic.
    He is no godverdomme moffe, h. He is of Duitsen bloed, yes, but he has always geeerd the Koning van Hispanje. K?

He is no godverdomme moffe, h. He is of Duitsen bloed, yes, but he has always geeerd the Koning van Hispanje. K?
    He's always loved the Spanish cock?

:tapyourmumjokein: