Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have UEFA cleared up Muppetarian’s situation

Question Have UEFA cleared up Muppetarian’s situation

Seems a few Arsenal and Chelsea Armenians are having their Visa apps rejected so can’t go to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Seems a few Arsenal and Chelsea Armenians are having their Visa apps rejected so can’t go to the game.
    I had an email from the club offering me a ticket yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    How are you supposed to get there? Three of four days in the Supporters' Club coach along with all the sex cases and mental defectives who attend away games?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How are you supposed to get there? Three of four days in the Supporters' Club coach along with all the sex cases and mental defectives who attend away games?
    Come now, b. Away games were always much more fun than home games.
    Until the AFTV lot started getting stations above their ideas.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Harsh on Mkhitaryan, imo

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I did look on the night we qualified £740 via Istanbul - 15 hours each way but I remembered I'm off to Cyprus the day after but could have got Manchester>Istanbul>Baku and then direct to Cyprus for £633.......was tempted

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Come now, b. Away games were always much more fun than home games.
    Until the AFTV lot started getting stations above their ideas.
    It's one thing to attend away games if you are local to that away game or happen to be in the area anyway.

However, regular attendance at away games (particularly if you travel by coach with the Supporters' Club) ought to be classed as a form of mental illness.

I would like to know how that hamroll blud frog-headed manchild Troopz affords to go to all the games
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

I did look on the night we qualified £740 via Istanbul - 15 hours each way but I remembered I'm off to Cyprus the day after but could have got Manchester>Istanbul>Baku and then direct to Cyprus for £633.......was tempted
    15 hours? If I travel for 15 hours, I expect to be in Singapore or Hawaii or something. Not fúcking Baku.

It's one thing to attend away games if you are local to that away game or happen to be in the area anyway.

However, regular attendance at away games (particularly if you travel by coach with the Supporters' Club) ought to be classed as a form of mental illness.
    Supporters Club coaches?

No, drive to wherever on Saturday morning. Match.
    Night out. Stay over. Home Sunday.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”