Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lynyrd Skynyrd are retiring :-(

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Duran Duran, The Power Station, Van Halen.
    No, no and yes.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    The fact that they weren't dead was fairly impressive.
    More so than their music, tbh.

Skynrrd? ZZ Top? Southern USers all piss in the same spitoon, innit.
    Don't make me come down there whoop yo ass boy! The south will rise again, yeehar! And so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've edited to make the second litres kilos, as it makes no sense as it was.

We're forgetting Pink Floyd and Genesis, of course.
    Was Barrett the lead singer? I honestly can't remember. Good shout on Genesis.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Was Barrett the lead singer? I honestly can't remember. Good shout on Genesis.
    Yeah, he always sounded like a miserable ****, it's no wonder he went mental.

Don't make me come down there whoop yo ass boy! The south will rise again, yeehar! And so on.
    The Band are weird, aren't they? Had the whole down-home, good ole boy vibe, but were in fact mostly Canadian. Levon Helmet was the only actual southerner, I think.

The Duranies lost Stephen "Tin Tin" Duffy early doors and the Power Station lost Robert Palmer

No, no and yes.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Genesis, of course. Good one.

Fleetwood Mac?

I've edited to make the second litres kilos, as it makes no sense as it was.

We're forgetting Pink Floyd and Genesis, of course.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

The Duranies lost Stephen "Tin Tin" Duffy early doors and the Power Station lost Robert Palmer
    Yes, but you have to achieve proper success with the lead singer first, so that rules Duran Duran out.

And The Power Station fall foul of my supergroup rule.

Makinguprulesasyougoalong.

Admit it; you don't like the Power Station because they once appeared in Miami Vice.

Yes, but you have to achieve proper success with the lead singer first, so that rules Duran Duran out.

And The Power Station fall foul of my supergroup rule.

Makinguprulesasyougoalong.

Admit it; you don't like the Power Station because they once appeared in Miami Vice.

I'll let you in on a little secret, r: I couldn't stand Miami Vice.