Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Lynyrd Skynyrd are retiring :-(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes, they've almost got my crew killed on several occasions so I'd steer clear, if I were you.

The money was good though, and you probably won't get killed but your DOJ is presently rolling them all up on corruption charges so you may end up in prison. The banks are currently ratting out many of their criminal customers, especially those with links to DC (lobbyists and so forth, in order to save themselves and stay in business. Drain the swamp and a' that..

Seriously, e, you need to get with the program. The eurotrash roundly hate Trump, as you will see on CNN when he visits in the Summer. Personally though, I think he's terrific.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    True story. It is. That dude is my pal

By the way, just reached out to the UN. Trying to bring them into the things. Didn't I read a post by you once -- and yes, I discount most of what you say -- that you were part of that organization?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes, they've almost got my crew killed on several occasions so I'd steer clear, if I were you.

The money was good though, and you probably won't get killed but your DOJ is presently rolling them all up on corruption charges so you may end up in prison. The banks are currently ratting out many of their criminal customers, especially those with links to DC (lobbyists and so forth, in order to save themselves and stay in business. Drain the swamp and a' that..

Seriously, e, you need to get with the program. The eurotrash roundly hate Trump, as you will see on CNN when he visits in the Summer. Personally though, I think he's terrific.
    Who was your crew, if I may ask? Brought together for what purpose? You're full of mysteries red!