Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lynyrd Skynyrd are retiring :-(

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    And again; loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.
    True story. It is. That dude is my pal

By the way, just reached out to the UN. Trying to bring them into the things. Didn't I read a post by you once -- and yes, I discount most of what you say -- that you were part of that organization?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, 'The Night They Drove Ol' Dixie Down' would suggest they were all full blown Johnny Rebs. Odd.
    Canada is redneck as fvck. Don't let the genteel accent fool you.

Exactly. Anyone except people like ega and Euros and any other lefties; the press, for example. Most politicians and business leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be honest, I fail to see how anyone with a sense of fun can't love Trump. He just makes things so much more enjoyable.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Exactly. Anyone except people like ega and Euros and any other lefties; the press, for example. Most politicians and business leaders.
    Those people are all benders, though.

It's the pot calling the kettle black. I've noticed also that you people get very snippy when one criticizes the sh!tshow that is Brexit. Something similar here. Nativist piss-taking is all very well until you wake up one day close to being fvcked. It could happen with England and it could happen to us.

With that being said, I liked England this last time. Yes, you set yourselves back with Brexit. But it's a known quantity, which is more than you can say for Eastern Europe, for example. Those boys krazy.

Yes, they've almost got my crew killed on several occasions so I'd steer clear, if I were you.

The money was good though, and you probably won't get killed but your DOJ is presently rolling them all up on corruption charges so you may end up in prison. The banks are currently ratting out many of their criminal customers, especially those with links to DC (lobbyists and so forth, in order to save themselves and stay in business. Drain the swamp and a' that..

Seriously, e, you need to get with the program. The eurotrash roundly hate Trump, as you will see on CNN when he visits in the Summer. Personally though, I think he's terrific.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    True story. It is. That dude is my pal

By the way, just reached out to the UN. Trying to bring them into the things. Didn't I read a post by you once -- and yes, I discount most of what you say -- that you were part of that organization?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Agreed. So, nothing to worry about really. If extinction doesn't deal with them, Islam will

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Those people are all benders, though.

It's the pot calling the kettle black. I've noticed also that you people get very snippy when one criticizes the sh!tshow that is Brexit. Something similar here. Nativist piss-taking is all very well until you wake up one day close to being fvcked. It could happen with England and it could happen to us.

With that being said, I liked England this last time. Yes, you set yourselves back with Brexit. But it's a known quantity, which is more than you can say for Eastern Europe, for example. Those boys krazy.
    I think the thing we find infuriating about lefty Americans lecturing us about how wonderful the EU is (apart from the profound ignorance, of course) is that we are acutely conscious that no American in their right mind would tolerate for one moment the notion of having their laws made elsewhere by foreigners they don't elect; subjecting themselves to the jurisdiction of a foreign court or allowing their economic and strategic competitors to set their rules and restrict their competitiveness. And yet you seem to have no problem airily dictating that we ought to accept such enormities - presumably because you consider us to be a lesser species and thus wrong to value the independence, sovereignty and autonomy you take for granted.

It smacks more than a little of condescension, y'see?
    Last edited by Burney; 05-17-2019 at 12:02 PM.

Canada is redneck as fvck. Don't let the genteel accent fool you.
    Nah, it really, really, really isn't.

Most politically correct country in the world, much to its discredit imo.

Yes, they've almost got my crew killed on several occasions so I'd steer clear, if I were you.

The money was good though, and you probably won't get killed but your DOJ is presently rolling them all up on corruption charges so you may end up in prison. The banks are currently ratting out many of their criminal customers, especially those with links to DC (lobbyists and so forth, in order to save themselves and stay in business. Drain the swamp and a' that..

Seriously, e, you need to get with the program. The eurotrash roundly hate Trump, as you will see on CNN when he visits in the Summer. Personally though, I think he's terrific.
    Who was your crew, if I may ask? Brought together for what purpose? You're full of mysteries red!